Open Studios is an annual event to showcase artists and the arts within a private studio or studio setting. The arts are an integral part of a thriving community life, providing cultural interaction, individual expression, and healthy economic environment. This is a unique opportunity for visitors and residents to collect art and gain an extended understanding of the creative process. Members are not obligated to participate in Open Studios if they do not wish to do so, but can participate in other guild shows and events and be listed on this website on the artist page.
Annual Guild membership fee: $30
Open Studios fee: $90 (If preferred the fee can be made in two payments of $45 each due November 1, and January 15.)
Make checks payable to:
PO Box 673
Boonville, CA 95415
1. July 1- Annual Guild fee for current members is due.
2. November 1- Open Studios fee is due. Send full payment or half payment to treasurer.
3. January 15th- Second Open Studios payment is due and all entry forms.
4. April- Work party for Open Studio participants
5. Memorial Day weekend (Sat. Sun. Mon.) Open Studios- 11:00- 5:00